Violet Knights

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Violet Knights

The headquarters of the order of the Violet Knights

May 2024

MonTueWedThuFriSatSun

Calendar Calendar

Latest topics

» Another check in after two years
Attention pok'emon battler's and fullbringer's! EmptySat Apr 30, 2022 2:11 am by douchenip

» Hope everyone's been great through the years
Attention pok'emon battler's and fullbringer's! EmptyWed Sep 02, 2020 4:35 am by jamester13

» happy new years
Attention pok'emon battler's and fullbringer's! EmptyMon Jan 09, 2017 11:36 am by jamester13

» Where yall at?
Attention pok'emon battler's and fullbringer's! EmptyThu May 05, 2016 6:38 am by douchenip

» will someone if anyone sees this contact me
Attention pok'emon battler's and fullbringer's! EmptyThu May 05, 2016 6:15 am by jamester13

» Happy thanksgiving everyone!
Attention pok'emon battler's and fullbringer's! EmptyThu Nov 28, 2013 9:30 pm by J-pop princess

» the hell you all at?
Attention pok'emon battler's and fullbringer's! EmptyThu Nov 28, 2013 9:30 pm by J-pop princess

» i'm going back to parukia...i guess
Attention pok'emon battler's and fullbringer's! EmptySat Nov 23, 2013 5:04 pm by C.C

Top posters

J-pop princess (739)
Attention pok'emon battler's and fullbringer's! I_vote_lcapAttention pok'emon battler's and fullbringer's! I_voting_barAttention pok'emon battler's and fullbringer's! I_vote_rcap 
C.C (422)
Attention pok'emon battler's and fullbringer's! I_vote_lcapAttention pok'emon battler's and fullbringer's! I_voting_barAttention pok'emon battler's and fullbringer's! I_vote_rcap 
Lúthien (410)
Pervy Sage-Silver (381)
Indigo Wyvern (307)
Flareblitz (307)
shadowing507 (200)
Vanity (186)
douchenip (149)
Zima of the data (131)