Violet Knights

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Violet Knights

The headquarters of the order of the Violet Knights

April 2024

MonTueWedThuFriSatSun

Calendar Calendar

Latest topics

» Another check in after two years
Elsword! 3D sidescroller Beat em up! EmptySat Apr 30, 2022 2:11 am by douchenip

» Hope everyone's been great through the years
Elsword! 3D sidescroller Beat em up! EmptyWed Sep 02, 2020 4:35 am by jamester13

» happy new years
Elsword! 3D sidescroller Beat em up! EmptyMon Jan 09, 2017 11:36 am by jamester13

» Where yall at?
Elsword! 3D sidescroller Beat em up! EmptyThu May 05, 2016 6:38 am by douchenip

» will someone if anyone sees this contact me
Elsword! 3D sidescroller Beat em up! EmptyThu May 05, 2016 6:15 am by jamester13

» Happy thanksgiving everyone!
Elsword! 3D sidescroller Beat em up! EmptyThu Nov 28, 2013 9:30 pm by J-pop princess

» the hell you all at?
Elsword! 3D sidescroller Beat em up! EmptyThu Nov 28, 2013 9:30 pm by J-pop princess

» i'm going back to parukia...i guess
Elsword! 3D sidescroller Beat em up! EmptySat Nov 23, 2013 5:04 pm by C.C

Top posters

J-pop princess (739)
Elsword! 3D sidescroller Beat em up! I_vote_lcapElsword! 3D sidescroller Beat em up! I_voting_barElsword! 3D sidescroller Beat em up! I_vote_rcap 
C.C (422)
Elsword! 3D sidescroller Beat em up! I_vote_lcapElsword! 3D sidescroller Beat em up! I_voting_barElsword! 3D sidescroller Beat em up! I_vote_rcap 
Lúthien (410)
Pervy Sage-Silver (381)
Indigo Wyvern (307)
Flareblitz (307)
shadowing507 (200)
Vanity (186)
douchenip (149)
Zima of the data (131)

Who is online?

In total there is 1 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 174 on Sat Apr 10, 2021 3:34 am

4 posters

Elsword! 3D sidescroller Beat em up!

Blazeblade-YZ
    Blazeblade-YZ
    Silver user
    Silver user

Forum points : 44910

Elsword! 3D sidescroller Beat em up! Empty Elsword! 3D sidescroller Beat em up!

Post by Blazeblade-YZ Tue Jul 16, 2013 12:14 am

Elsword is a 3D sidescroller MMO with 6 playable characters.

you have the Swordsman: Elsword Elsword! 3D sidescroller Beat em up! 400x540x400px-Elsword_PortraitpngpagespeedicRbIbWDJItL_zpsec0ba773

The Magician Aisha: Elsword! 3D sidescroller Beat em up! 400x525x400px-AishaPortraitpngpagespeedicwKWnsDpC3S_zpsa364fb42

The Archer, Rena: Elsword! 3D sidescroller Beat em up! 400x543x400px-RenaPortraitpngpagespeedic8rDjBlxMGB_zps1293fc81

The Blader, Raven: Elsword! 3D sidescroller Beat em up! 400x493x400px-RavenPortrait2pngpagespeedicj4rRB7IFco_zpscaae7392

The Humanoid-ish robot, Eve: Elsword! 3D sidescroller Beat em up! 400x708x400px-EvePortraitpngpagespeedicxcEmYCn5DH_zps0ba14fba

The Cannon- user, Chung(who is a guy for anyone who is confused): Elsword! 3D sidescroller Beat em up! 400x566x400px-CHUNG_HELMET_OFFpngpagespeedicsnTI9kVKUo_zps3203dfe8

They have 3 paths known as jobs. When you reach level 15, you can choose one out of the 3 jobs.

For Elsword, you can go with Sword Knight, Magic Knight, or Sheath Knight.

Sword knight has a lot of combos, and has one of the highest attack speed of all the classes in the entire game. The second job for sword knight is called Lord Knight(abbreviated LK)

Magic Knight can shoot fireballs, and the combos are a little bit more complicated. The second job for magic knight is called Rune Slayer(abbreviated RS)

Sheath Knight can dual wield, and can do some amazing looking attacks. also he's pretty fast, as well as having one of the most annoying yet useful skiils for the PVP world of elsword. (also sheath knight's second job came out a couple weeks ago which is AWESOME.) The second job for Sheath knight is called Infinity sword(abb. IS)

For Aisha, you can go with Dark Magician, High Magician, or Battle Magician.

Dark magician is basically an aisha who uses dark magic. although the combos are rather flashy. The second job for dark magician is called Void Princess(abb. VP.)

High Magician is an amped up aisha, able to use a LOT more fireballs, in the newest update in Korea(which is like a year ahead of the NA elsword) High magician's second job is WAAAAAY to broken and overpowered now. The second job for high mage is called Elemental Master(abb EM)

ill continue in another post lol it might exceed post space soon
    Blazeblade-YZ
    Blazeblade-YZ
    Silver user
    Silver user

Elsword! 3D sidescroller Beat em up! Empty Re: Elsword! 3D sidescroller Beat em up!

Post by Blazeblade-YZ Tue Jul 16, 2013 12:28 am

So continuing from before, I was at battle magician for Aisha.

Battle Mage excells in close range combat AND long range combat. she has a variety of moves to choose from, as well as the ability to transform The second job for battle magician is called Dimension witch(which is coming out in 2 days!)

Now for Rena, you can choose from a Sniping Ranger, a Combat Ranger, and a Trapping Ranger.

Sniping ranger is basically an amped up Rena, bu around level 25, you get a move called guided arrow, which pretty much can stalk your opponent. The second job for Sniping ranger is Grand Archer.

Combat Ranger is another amped rena, focusing more on martial arts instead of archery. I have to admit, she is very annoying to deal with in PVP. the second job for combat ranger is called wind Sneaker.

Trapping Ranger is more of a trapper. she uses a mini sword, as well as having some very decent combos. The second job for trapping ranger is called Night Watcher( which comes out in about a month)

Now raven is a dual wielder. He has probably one of my favorite backstories, He has a Mechanical Arm, as well as a Pridogy in one handed swordmanship. For Raven, you can go with a Sword Taker, an Over Taker, and a Weapon Taker.

Sword Taker focuses on the swordsman in raven. he isnt as fast as Sword Knight, but he has some pretty cool combos. The Second Job for sword taker is called Blade Master.

Over Taker focuses on Raven's mechanical arm. by resisting going insane, he tames his rage into his arm, giving him really powerful attacks. The second job for over taker is called Reckless Fist.

Weapon Taker also focuses on the Mechanical arm, but in a more modern-ish way, he can shoot fire bullets now. The second job for weapon taker is called Veteran Commander(which comes out around september-ish)

Continuing in another post
    Blazeblade-YZ
    Blazeblade-YZ
    Silver user
    Silver user

Elsword! 3D sidescroller Beat em up! Empty Re: Elsword! 3D sidescroller Beat em up!

Post by Blazeblade-YZ Tue Jul 16, 2013 12:47 am

Now moving on to Eve.

Eve is an ancient Nasod, the last of her kind. the Nasods in the game are pretty much robots, so is Eve. For eve you can choose 3 Codes; Code Architecture, Code Exotic, and Code Electra.

Code Architecture is probably the most unique cose yet. Eve really doesnt fight with this job change. instead, she has a Nasod Blader to fight for her. His name is Oberon. it may not sound threatening, but trust me, her hurts. A LOT. *^* The second Job for Code Architecture is called Code Empress(abbreviated CEm)

Code Exotic is the combat job for eve, she is violent, and has ZERO mercy. she uses her drones to fight, and trust me, they also hurt. The second job for Code Exotic is Code Nemesis(abbreviated CN)

Code Electra uses the El Crystal Spectrum to fight. Putting it bluntly, she fires lazers. The Second job for Code Electra is Code Battle Seraph(trust me, when she comes out, STAY AWAY FROM PVP)

Finally, we have the cannon user, chung. For Chung, you have the option to choose Fury Guardian, Shooting Guardian, or Shelling Guardian.

Fury Guardian is more of an all out attacker. hes not fast, but he packs a punch. hes pretty bulky too. The Second Job for Fury Guardian is Iron Paladin.

Shooting Guardian is REALLY fast. Chung lightens his cannon, and now uses a gun called the silver shooter. With the Destroyer(chung's cannon) and the Silver Shooter, he is almost like an assasin. The second job for Shooting Guardian is Deadly Chaser(who is the fastest character in the game. this guy dual wields silver shooters *^*)

Finally, there is Shelling Guardian, who is the most tactical one yet. He can reload faster than any other chung, and he uses grenades, called Disfrozen. The Second Job for Shelling Guardian is called Tactical Trooper(who is really overpowered. only out in Korea right now.)

A few more things about the game, one is that there are 7 areas in the game, and about 7 dungeons in each area. The maximum level is 60 by far. to get the Second Job Change, you must be level 35. Money IS optional to use, but not required. up to 3 characters can be played per account, but you can buy an extra character slot for 3 USD. if you have any other questions feel free to ask! um, im not sure if i can put a link to the website for elsword, so im gonna ask first. but i really reccomend you play it! its really fun!
    J-pop princess
    J-pop princess
    (✿◠‿◠) "Kawaii~Desu!"
    (✿◠‿◠)

Forum points : 68087

Post by J-pop princess Tue Jul 16, 2013 11:19 pm

I probably should not let you triple post but this is your thread and is highly informative and looks like a great game which I might play so I will leave this thread as-is.

Also yeah Chung the cannon user was confusing (could have thought that was a little girl XD )

But yeah great game YZ-san ^^

So keep up the good posting~
    Blazeblade-YZ
    Blazeblade-YZ
    Silver user
    Silver user

Post by Blazeblade-YZ Tue Jul 16, 2013 11:47 pm

thanks xD

expect some screenshots soon

and sorry about the triple post XD
    J-pop princess
    J-pop princess
    (✿◠‿◠) "Kawaii~Desu!"
    (✿◠‿◠)

Post by J-pop princess Wed Jul 17, 2013 12:12 pm

Blazeblade-YZ wrote:thanks xD

expect some screenshots soon

and sorry about the triple post XD
    Ok can't wait to see them and like I said its ok Razz
    C.C
    C.C

Forum points : 45633

Post by C.C Wed Oct 02, 2013 6:55 pm

This has piqued my interest so I shall be watching this thread and researching in to this game farther.

Thank you for your recommendation.
    J-pop princess
    J-pop princess
    (✿◠‿◠) "Kawaii~Desu!"
    (✿◠‿◠)

Post by J-pop princess Thu Oct 03, 2013 12:28 pm

C.C wrote:This has piqued my interest so I shall be watching this thread and researching in to this game farther.

^
    A NEW MMORPG NERD IS BORN! X3
    C.C
    C.C

Post by C.C Sun Oct 06, 2013 7:00 pm

J-pop princess wrote:
    C.C wrote:This has piqued my interest so I shall be watching this thread and researching in to this game farther.

^
    A NEW MMORPG NERD IS BORN! X3
    Yes this is very true exactly I do in fact enjoy this game very much. Very Happy

So far I've made it to becoming a level twentyfour "Code Electra" and have completed a fair amount of quest if I must say so myself. This game is very enjoyable and I do recommend it to you all plus it would be nice to form a group to raid the demons black gates.
    Blazeblade-YZ
    Blazeblade-YZ
    Silver user
    Silver user

Post by Blazeblade-YZ Tue Oct 08, 2013 10:30 pm

welp, i have basically every character except for elemental master, void princess, wind sneaker, and grand archer. im trying to get more screenies asap and will send them via ipod! im glad you're getting into the game, but i must warn you, its addicting. VERY addicting.

ALSO: all characters for all classes are out, and expect a brand new character soon! i know the new character already but i'm gonna keep everyone in suspense Razz
    J-pop princess
    J-pop princess
    (✿◠‿◠) "Kawaii~Desu!"
    (✿◠‿◠)

Post by J-pop princess Tue Oct 08, 2013 11:43 pm

Blazeblade-YZ wrote:welp, i have basically every character except for elemental master, void princess, wind sneaker, and grand archer. im trying to get more screenies asap and will send them via ipod! im glad you're getting into the game, but i must warn you, its addicting. VERY addicting.

ALSO: all characters for all classes are out, and expect a brand new character soon! i know the new character already but i'm gonna keep everyone in suspense Razz
    GAME ADDICTION is a serious thing trust me that is why I stopped gaming so much and I don't play elsword cause like world or warcraft and skyrim and bubble popper is can and will become an addiction I mean you just gotta get that power up or high score or more in this case K-chings I think they're called ._.

but whatever yeah if you google it america has 2 less characters than asia so yeah....
    C.C
    C.C

Post by C.C Fri Oct 11, 2013 1:13 am

Just an update if anyone cares not that they do...

My code electra has reached level twentyseven however while Eve is my favorite character and I love and I mean that love how she acts,how her story line goes about and her personality I just do not feel very "in-sync" with her fighting style \and yes I have tried them all and electra is by far my favorite of her job classes but still to keep everything fresh and fun I am taking a break from my goal of having my favorite Elsword character Eve.

Now my quest to own my second favorite character has begun! Yes I have started an Aisha character and to be honest I fight much better with her while I do not relate to her personality as well nor do I enjoy her storyline as much I do in fact like and I mean really like how she battles so I will be playing with Aisha now and perhaps aiming to become a "void princess" and who knows maybe I'll have my battle seraph and my void princess both someday.

Well wish me luck with my goals in this game!
    J-pop princess
    J-pop princess
    (✿◠‿◠) "Kawaii~Desu!"
    (✿◠‿◠)

Post by J-pop princess Fri Oct 11, 2013 3:00 am

C.C wrote:Just an update if anyone cares not that they do...

My code electra has reached level twentyseven however while Eve is my favorite character and I love and I mean that love how she acts,how her story line goes about and her personality I just do not feel very "in-sync" with her fighting style \and yes I have tried them all and electra is by far my favorite of her job classes but still to keep everything fresh and fun I am taking a break from my goal of having my favorite Elsword character Eve.

Now my quest to own my second favorite character has begun! Yes I have started an Aisha character and to be honest I fight much better with her while I do not relate to her personality as well nor do I enjoy her storyline as much I do in fact like and I mean really like how she battles so I will be playing with Aisha now and perhaps aiming to become a "void princess" and who knows maybe I'll have my battle seraph and my void princess both someday.

Well wish me luck with my goals in  this game!
    Wow what a long overthough out and well written post ._.

Yep had to rep up you on that one for sure and sure whatever the fact you poasted this message at 12am proves 2 things

1 you're addicted to this game
    2 life is boring

Razz
    Blazeblade-YZ
    Blazeblade-YZ
    Silver user
    Silver user

Post by Blazeblade-YZ Fri Oct 11, 2013 9:30 pm

XD Im actually working on my final Elsword. Right now he is a Sword Knight at level 27.
    C.C
    C.C

Post by C.C Sat Oct 12, 2013 12:43 pm

Blazeblade-YZ wrote:XD Im actually working on my final Elsword. Right now he is a Sword Knight at level 27.
    My dark magician is level twentythree.

We should quest together sometime if you would like due to the between your characters brute force and mines black magic it would make an excellent combination but all the same I have been questing with the Velder Academy guild.
    Blazeblade-YZ
    Blazeblade-YZ
    Silver user
    Silver user

Post by Blazeblade-YZ Sat Oct 12, 2013 12:57 pm

i see! well if you are on right now give me the name of your character and i'll add you to my friends list!
    C.C
    C.C

Post by C.C Tue Oct 15, 2013 10:33 pm

Blazeblade-YZ wrote:i see! well if you are on right now give me the name of your character and i'll add you to my friends list!
    How do I accept your friend request exactly?
    Blazeblade-YZ
    Blazeblade-YZ
    Silver user
    Silver user

Post by Blazeblade-YZ Thu Oct 17, 2013 1:32 am

oh umm

lets see

i sent you a request a while back, but i can resend it
    C.C
    C.C

Post by C.C Fri Oct 18, 2013 3:56 pm

Blazeblade-YZ wrote:oh umm

lets see

i sent you a request a while back, but i can resend it
    I think we both need or require to be online at the same exact time for either one to accept the said friend request. Le ggnore as they say in here on the internet.
    Blazeblade-YZ
    Blazeblade-YZ
    Silver user
    Silver user

Post by Blazeblade-YZ Sat Oct 19, 2013 3:59 am

apparently that is the case...
    J-pop princess
    J-pop princess
    (✿◠‿◠) "Kawaii~Desu!"
    (✿◠‿◠)

Post by J-pop princess Mon Oct 21, 2013 12:32 pm

welll between yz and cynthia playing it and coaxing me in to it my friend nathan is also gonna play it too **facepalm**

So yeah I downloaded elsword and made an account and now I'm playing it but that aside from that I wanna show you some funny elsword vids that made me wanna play.

^ the others can be found in the recommended when the video is done playing **derp*
    Tupac Shakur
    Tupac Shakur

Forum points : 39590

Post by Tupac Shakur Tue Oct 22, 2013 7:21 am

After reading all about this, i'm soooo dam tempted to go play it. i'll post later my official thoughts. Thanks for this. <3
    J-pop princess
    J-pop princess
    (✿◠‿◠) "Kawaii~Desu!"
    (✿◠‿◠)

Post by J-pop princess Tue Oct 22, 2013 3:40 pm

Tupac Shakur wrote:After reading all about this, i'm soooo dam tempted to go play it. i'll post later my official thoughts. Thanks for this. <3
    Trust me this game is actually really good I was surprised by how good it was actually! Surprised 

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri Apr 26, 2024 12:08 pm